EXCLUSIVE Our exclusive and adorable cube vase features everything babies love: bright colors, cute animals and a healthy dose of whimsy. Inside is our very own, very popular a-DOG-able® arrangement, surrounded by a fun and colorful mix of even more flowers—perfect for reminding the lucky parents to “paws” and enjoy their new child! Says the cube’s designer, Sandra Magsamen: “This fun and playful cube vase is reminiscent of a child’s building block, filled with messages to help your baby grow up to be all they can be.” The cube can later be reused to hold a variety of items: cookies, candy, cotton balls... or whatever Mom and Dad will need at hand on the changing table!
- We hand-design each arrangement, so colors and varieties may vary due to local availability
- Arrangement of white carnations, handcrafted by our florists in the shape of a dog, complete with eyes, nose, and a pink or blue ribbon bow; arrangement for boys also includes Athos poms, gypsophila, purple statice and variegated pittosporum; arrangement for girls also includes light pink mini carnations, gypsophila, solidago, purple statice and variegated pittosporum
- Artistically designed in a food-safe cube vase that resembles a baby’s building block; each side of yellow, light blue, purple or light green features an illustration of a different animal and a whimsical sentiment; measures 4.5"H x 4.5"L x 4.5"W
- Cube vase designed exclusively by inspirational artist and author Sandra Magsamen, who uses her own creativity and spirit to design gifts that help people express themselves and connect with others
- Arrangement measures overall approximately 13"H x 10"L