Country charm meets global chic. A mix of fresh blooms in soft shades of pink & green, offset by the splash of blue color from our exclusive new globe vase. Inspired by the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea, this striking, globe-shaped glass bowl features an antique pressed design and rustic rope handle. The added tea light candle turns it into a gorgeous candle holder after the flowers are gone.
- All-around arrangement with pink roses, Matsumoto asters and Peruvian lilies (alstroemeria); lime green carnations and greens
- Peruvian Lilies may arrive in bud form and will open to full beauty in 2-3 days
- We select the freshest flowers available, so colors and varieties may vary due to local availability
- Artistically designed in our exclusive, re-usable Moroccan Blu globe vase, a bubble bowl-style inspired by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea, with an antique pressed glass design, rustic metal clasp and rope detail; measures 5"H x 3.6"D
- Includes tea light candle for use inside the jar after your bouquet expires
- Arrangement measures approximately 14"H x 9"L
- Keepsake Moroccan Blu globe vase may not be available in all markets nationwide - if unavailable, a clear or similar vase will be used.